Information about the Kaunas Department of the Lithuanian Photographers Association:
Lietuvos fotomenininkų sąjungos Kauno skyrius
Registration code: 135510925
Director: Gintaras Česonis
Address: Rotušės a. 1, Kaunas, LT-44280
Phone/Fax: +370 37 321789
You can find more information about the Kaunas Department of the Lithuanian Photographers Association here: https://shop.kaunasgallery.lt/en/contacts/
SHOP.KAUNASGALLERY.LT applies these basic principles of handling personal data:
- personal data is collected legally and for concrete purposes;
- personal data is handled carefully and honestly;
- personal data is only collected if the client agrees to it by checking the relevant box while registering or ordering;
- personal data is kept no longer than the purpose of handling that data requires;
- personal data is handled only by those employees who have the right to do so;
- all information about the personal data being handled is confidential;
- the State Data Protection Inspectorate is informed about the online shop handling personal data of its users.
While registering at the electronic bookshop SHOP.KAUNASGALLERY.LT, the client’s personal data won’t be used for marketing purposes.
Collecting, handling, and protecting personal data
Your personal data (name, surname, address, phone, email, and other information you provide) is being collected for these purposes:
- processing and carrying out your orders;
- handling the needed financial documents;
- solving relevant problems related to delivering and handling the products;
- registering for the electronic bookshop requires comprehensive and correct personal data.
By handling and protecting your personal data, SHOP.KAUNASGALLERY.LT uses the required technical and organisational means to guarantee that your data is safe from illegal or accidental deletion, modifying, sharing with third parties, also from any other type of unsafe handling.
Our chosen data transfer protocol (SSL – Secure Socket Layer) ensures that the personal data is safe. The protocol covers encoding and decoding the data, authenticating the servers, and controlling the fluency of messages. It’s installed in most of the popular Internet browsers and web servers.
The personal data that you provide during the purchasing and registration period is kept for no longer than three years from your last action (order or login).
Selling personal data to third parties
We will not sell or share your personal data with third parties, whether it’s your residential address, email, or any other type of data, except sharing it with our partners who need that data to execute or finalise your order. Even in those cases the data we share with them is minimal.
Changing and updating personal data
You have the right to request at any time (via email@example.com or +37037321789) that your personal data would be updated or changed, that you would receive information about how your personal data is being handled, and that your personal data would be deleted.
Registered users can at any time delete or change their personal data by visiting their user profiles.
Turning cookies off
When you’re using an Internet browser to see our content, you can configure your browser in such a way that all cookies would be accepted, rejected, or you would get a notification whenever a cookie was about to be sent to your hard drive. Every browser is different, so if you don’t know how to change your cookie settings, check the help menu of your browser. You might have additional controllers of cookies within your operating system. If you don’t want information to be collected with the help of cookies, use the simple procedure in most browsers to decline all cookies. If you want to know more about managing cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/.